Plan My Study :: USA
MBA At Top US University March/Sept. 2015 - Apply now
The US is one of the most expensive and difficult destinations to break into . The most popular course of choice for the USA is the MBA. Most universities will require you to take the GMAT & the TOEFL for the USA. Also the expenses for the US for a two year masters are huge. At AWE we have carefully zeroed in on a top university which offers an accelerated MBA in One year to International students thereby reducing the costs.
University of Redlands , California Offers
The One Year Accelerated MBA for International Students
(Finance, Global Business, Marketing , Information Systems, Geographic Informational Systems)
Established in 1907 Redlands is a 108 year old University in California and is Ideally located 1 hour from LA to the east (60 miles), 1 hour away from the beach(west), and 1 hour from the San Bernardino mountain. It's beautiful campus is spread over 160 acres, WITH seven other campuses across Southern California. The 1 year international MBA offers a unique blend of quality education, career services and low tuition fee specially designed for international students.
- One year accelerated MBA with the exact same syllabus of the two year MBA WE have had ( for over 47 years),hence not compromising the value of the degree.
- Ranked Top 5% of universities -Forbes.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Masters programs in the West by US News.
- Scholarship of USD 2600 offered for all admitted international students *( certain criteria apply )
- Close personal attention with classes capped at 25
- Excellent alumni ratings.
- Very low fee University
REDLANDS FOCUS ON EMPLOYMENT
- Career service centre to promote students' employability.
- Internship assistance provided to all students
- OPT for 1 year, during which time we assist in placements.
- Mentorship program - One- to- one Pairing with an alumni( graduate passed out of Redlands years ago) established in the SAME field as the student's interest ( eg. If student wishes to pursue marketing after graduation, the mentor is well established in a marketing company or owns a marketing firm). He guides the student to the right jobs, calls for interviews at his company, assists with internship opportunities, etc
GMAT or GRE & IELTS /TOEFL are not mandatory . Fresh graduates are also welcome.